Want to increase sales but hate to sell? Do you have a terrific service or product but freeze at the thought of selling yourself? Effective image consultants make sales by identifying needs and solving problems. Communication builds relationships. Relationships bring referrals.
This program will help you tap into your natural communication comfort zone and help
you sell from the soul to build long-
Develop your own artful dialogue to magically convert prospects from mild interest to “I need to hire you!” This interactive program takes your sales communications to a higher level of clarity, confidence and conviction.
• Practice transforming a social conversation into a professional consultation
• Recognize the 3 communicating Don’ts that “turn off” prospective and actual clients
• List at least 3 powerful questions that open doors in a conversation and lead to closure
• Name 3 tools that can be used to assess either individual or corporate client needs
• Utilize a needs analysis dialogue providing and demonstrating the steps needed to redirect a conversation from mild interest to a booked appointment without the client feeling “sold to.”
• Write down one positioning strategy that will effectively transform “mild interest” into “I can’t wait to hire you.”
• Evaluate a problem solving response for either corporate or private consulting
• List 3 client objections and appropriate retorts
Join us for a day of learning, congeniality, and feasting on Saturday, April 28th at The Waterford at Springfield.
Our featured speaker is Dominique Isbecque, AICI CIP, Executive Director of The Image Resource Center of NY, 30 year pioneer and trail blazer, builds image businesses worldwide and trains image consultants and corporate groups and coaches individuals. She has been featured in Forbes Magazine, New York Times, Vogue, Glamour, USA Today, and Cosmopolitan.
Dominique will be delivering one of her signature seminars—The Art of Pitching For Magical Success. She also be signing her book, The Perfect Fit.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
The Waterford at Springfield
6715 Commerce Street
Springfield, VA 22150
Sign the Civility Proclamation
Participants will earn 0.7 CEUs.
Members $199 | Non-
Payments can also be sent by PayPal to email@example.com.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
• Payment must be made in advance
• No payments at the door
• Cancellations incur a $50 processing fee
• No refunds after Wednesday, April 18, 2012